Losing a pet due to a house fire or toxic fumes can be a devastating experience. Unlike humans who instinctively run out during fires, pets instinctively look for a hiding place to protect them from the fire. Far too many pets die each year of smoke asphyxiation. While firemen attempt to get pets safely out of burning structures, they are not able to revive them unless they have the proper equipment — pet oxygen masks. These specially designed animal masks can be used both on conscious pets that have suffered from smoke inhalation and pets that need to be resuscitated after losing consciousness from exposure to the dangerous toxic fumes.