Losing a pet due to a house fire or toxic fumes can be a devastating experience.
Unlike humans who instinctively run out during fires, pets instinctively look for a hiding place to protect them from the fire. Far too many pets die each year of smoke asphyxiation. While firemen attempt to get pets safely out of burning structures, they are not able to revive them unless they have the proper equipment — pet oxygen masks.
These specially designed animal masks can be used both on conscious pets that have suffered from smoke inhalation and pets that need to be resuscitated after losing consciousness from exposure to the dangerous toxic fumes.
Most first responder agencies (fire, rescue, EMT) are not permitted to purchase equipment that is not for use on humans. Additionally, many of these agencies also have budget restrictions that prohibit buying these masks kits. If the equipment is not on the truck, the first responders can’t use it.
- 3 Oxygen Masks – 1 small, 1 medium & 1 large
- 3 Oxygen Air Tubes -1 for each mask, 22 mm diameter
- 1 Reflective carry bag for easy storage, mobility, and identification
- 1 Laminated Instruction Sheet which includes ABCs of CPR For Cats & Dogs
- 1 Kennel Lead for animal restraint & control
- 2 Animal Incident Report (AIR) Forms for First Responders – carbonless 3-part form
- 1 Pet Rescue Notice Form provided in electronic format
- 1 PowerPoint Presentation provided in electronic format
- 2 “Pet Oxygen Masks On Board” Decals (to display on vehicle or at station) per kit
- 1 Instructional DVD per kit
Join Project Paws Alive in our mission to provide all first responder agencies with these life saving
Pet Oxygen Recovery Mask Kits.
We rely solely on donations to provide these kits.
Please consider donating today!